The event is coordinated by Violaine Lemay (President of the 6th Annual IIAPC Conference), Dr. Pavel Hamet (President of the Advisory Committee), and Dr. Johanne Tremblay (President of the Scientific Committee).
- Pavel Hamet (UofM), Chair
- Jacques Turgeon (UofM/Director of CHUM)
- Catherine Garnier, Founder and IIAPC International President
- Vittorio Sironi (UMilan/Director of the Italian Division of the IIAPC)
- Violaine Lemay (UofM/Director of the Canadian Division of the IIAPC)
- Johanne Tremblay (UofM), Chair
- Marie-Ève Blackburn (Ph.D. SHA), Vice-Chair
- Valérie Tourjman (UofM) — Biomedicine
- Simon De Denus (UofM)— Pharma
- Edith Salès-Wuillemin (U Paris 8)—Human Sciences
- Catherine Régis (UofM)— Law and Ethics
- Violaine Lemay (UofM)—Interdisciplinariry Issues
- Violaine Lemay (UofM), Chair
- Elisabeth Lanctôt (UofM), Vice-Chair and Delegate in Charge of Professional Affairs
- Benjamin Prud’homme (Robinson Sheppard Shapiro), Delegate in Charge of Legal and Accounting Affairs
- Wiem Ben Gaied, Delegate in Charge of Communications
Should you have any questions concerning the event, please contact us.
This content has been updated on 6 April 2016 at 21 h 01 min.